Artesian Ministries exists to share Jesus and equip disciples.
Artesian Ministries is focused on providing resources to nurture a strong, vibrant faith in Jesus Christ. We focus on the expository teaching of God’s Word paired with the practical application of His life-giving truths. We are committed to being a resource for biblical literacy.
What We Do
Through the calling and gifts that God has given to Donna, Artesian Ministries is dedicated to sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Nothing less. Through Bible studies, devotions, blog posts, live events, media platforms, and this website, we focus on God’s life-changing message of love and forgiveness for all.
Who We Are
Artesian Ministries is a Christ-centered, 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, non-profit organization supported through grants and contributions from friends and ministry partners.
What We Believe
- The Bible is the only Word of God, inspired, trustworthy and true, without error. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- There is only one God who exists eternally in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19)
- Jesus Christ is God: in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His death that paid for our sin through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension/rising up to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory. (John 1:1; Matthew 1:18,25; Hebrews 4:15; Hebrews 9:15-22; 1 Corinthians 15:1-8; Acts 1:9-11; Hebrews 9:27-28)
- The Holy Spirit brings people to faith and lives within and guides Christians so they are enabled to live godly lives. (John 14:15-26; John 16:5-16; Ephesians 1:13-14)
- God wants all people to live with Him forever in a restored and perfect world. God desires eternal death for no one. (1 Timothy 2:4; John 3:16-18; Ezekiel 33:11)
- Eternal life in Heaven is offered by the grace of God in Jesus Christ and the renewing work of the Holy Spirit and is the only path to salvation for a lost and broken mankind. (John 3:16; John 5:24; Titus 3:3-7)
- By rejecting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, we receive eternal suffering in hell. (Matthew 25:31-46; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
- Adam and Eve were created in the image of God with an immortal soul to reflect His character to the world, to manage and care for God’s creation so all benefit and prosper and to bring glory to His name. (Genesis 2:7; Genesis 1:26-28) Adam and Eve brought sin and evil into the world through their disobedience. All mankind is therefore guilty before God and in need of forgiveness. (Romans 5:12) Adam and Eve were given the promise of forgiveness and redemption through Jesus even as they experienced the consequences of their sin. (Genesis 3:15-16)
- The spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ means that all believers are members of His body, the Church. (Philippians 2:1-4)
- The Church is called by Christ to proclaim salvation in His name and be His presence on Earth as we await His return. (Matthew 28:18-20)
Board of Directors
- Donna Snow, Founder and CEO
- Rev. Michael Mattil, President
- Rev. Wayne Graumann, Vice-President
- Rev. John Heckmann, Director
- Sheri Jarratt, Treasurer
- Belinda Burmeister, Secretary
Donna came to faith at age 23 and her life has never been the same. After her baptism on Palm Sunday in 1990, God has faithfully nurtured her faith and given her a passion to tell others about Jesus’ life-giving love and forgiveness. She has authored over 35 Bible studies, and numerous magazine articles, and travels the world to teach from Scripture.
Donna has published six books through Concordia Publishing House. She is currently writing her seventh, “The Life of Joseph“, which will release in April 2023. Donna has also authored four video-based Bible studies in partnership with the Lutheran Women in Mission (LWML). Her fifth one, “Unshakable“, releases in June 2023.
The LWML published the Donna Snow Bible Study Series, which includes eight free downloadable Bible studies for individual or small group use. This series has been translated into Russian, and Ukranian, with German and Latvian translations currently underway through WORDrus for distribution in Eurasia.
Donna attends Salem Lutheran Church in Tomball, Texas, where she’s an active supporter of LWML and mission work. She is a Houston volunteer team member for Love146, which seeks to end child trafficking and exploitation.
Donna serves on the Board of Directors of Camp Lone Star, which offers Christ-centered outdoor opportunities for children and adults. She also serves on the Nominating Committee for the Texas District of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod.
Donna offers professional online tutoring on writing, developing Bible studies, and public speaking through Wyzant.
Donna is a life-long Texan and coffee lover. She is an adventurous traveler, avid reader, dabbling gardener, and closet chef, but home is always her favorite place to be.